We are looking for a Sustainability Specialist based in our Espoo office
The Sustainability Specialist will join our Nordic HSEQ team. In this position you will work closely with other team members and cooperate with other internal functions and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing Gasum’s certified sustainability system and ecolabeling schemes
- Coordinating environmental data management and providing analytical expertise in compiling reports
- Carrying out greenhouse gas calculations
- Participating in Gasum Group’s corporate responsibility reporting
- Supporting Gasum’s business units, support units, sales and projects in diverse sustainability topics
What we expect from you:
You’re the Sustainability Specialist we’re looking for if you have a relevant academic degree, a few years’ experience in the field of sustainability, and are interested in the energy sector. Understanding and experience from tasks related to environmental calculations, related standards and life cycle assessment are an asset. Good mathematical skills and mastering the MS Excel are a definite plus.
You’re a flexible and cooperative team player with plenty of initiative and a long-term focus. You have a persistent working style and customer-oriented approach. You’re quick to learn new tasks and operate independently in your everyday work. We appreciate good communication competency. This role requires fluent written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish/Norwegian is an advantage. Our internal company language is English.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you.
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by Sunday August 30, 2020, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Sustainability Manager Elina Saarivuori between 13:00 and 16:00 on Thursday August 20, 2020 or between 13 and 15 on Wednesday August 26 on +358509112668.