We are now looking for a Sustainability Specialist to join our Sustainability team in the head office in Espoo, Finland.
Neste’s Sustainability team is a corporate level function with sustainability professionals based in Espoo, Houston, Singapore, Shanghai and Melbourne. The team is responsible for managing sustainability related strategic initiatives and implementing sustainability into our business.
Your part in Neste journey
We are offering you a chance to join a dynamic team that is responsible for making Neste a leader in the field of sustainability. In addition, you will contribute to transforming the way of doing business in a sustainable manner and ensuring that sustainability remains a key driver in our corporate strategy.
In your role, you will
- Participate in developing Neste’s global Supplier Sustainability Due Diligence practices and processes
- Conduct supplier sustainability evaluation for new suppliers in the European region
- Coordinate and support the work of sustainability specialists in different sourcing regions
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- University degree in sustainability (or other relevant area)
- Fluent writing and presentation skills in English, as the job includes interaction with the key stakeholder groups and working as a part of our global, cross-functional team
- Previous experience working with the fields of sustainability and supply chain management, but most important is passion for sustainability and eagerness for continuous learning and development.
We also appreciate
- Other language skills in addition to English
The position is full-time, permanent and you will report to the Head of Supply Chain Sustainability.
For further information about the position, please contact Anu Aukeala, tel. +358 50 458 5170, at the following times:
- Friday, December 20, 2019 at 15-16 EET
- Friday, January 10, 2020 at 9-10 EET
- Friday, January 17, 2020 at 15-16 EET
Please submit your application by January 17th, 2020. Please include your cover letter and CV.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.