Sustainability Program Manager, Climate and Circularity
Are you a climate and circular economy expert and a change maker? Does wellbeing of planet make your heart beat? If yes, we would be happy to hear from you!
We are looking for a Sustainability Program Manager, Climate and Circularity to join our sustainability team. This position is a permanent new role and located in Finland at Paulig Group’s headquarter office in Vuosaari, Helsinki or in our office in Mölndal, Sweden.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building sustainable business by driving strong execution of our new, ambitious sustainability approach 2030 with a focus on our climate actions and circularity.
As Sustainability Program Manager, Climate and Circularity you will focus on leading our climate program towards group level ambition, support building circular business models and develop group level practices and standards for environmental calculations and reporting. In this role you monitor policy development, stakeholder expectations and our sustainability approach execution in the area of climate and circularity. In this broad role you get to work together with different stakeholders internally and externally in different Paulig countries.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead Paulig’s climate program towards group level ambition by engaging especially with supply chain and sourcing in all Paulig countries to align climate objectives and manage key metrics
- Develop understanding of environmental calculations within the company (LCA, carbon footprint, water footprint)
- Support building circular business models
- Serve as an internal knowledge expert as well as support and consult Business areas and Business Functions in climate and circular economy topics and in developing roadmaps to emissions reduction
- Support and consult local organization in general sustainability related questions and emerging initiatives
- Monitor relevant policy development and drive stakeholder engagement in the area of climate and circularity
- Contribute to the overall Paulig Sustainability approach development and implementation
- Develop group-wide environmental reporting
- Participate with the team in different projects and tasks relating to sustainability
What we offer:
- We are a company with values-driven culture and ambitious sustainability targets
- We offer you an exciting and challenging permanent position located in Finland at Paulig Group’s headquarters in Vuosaari, Helsinki or in our office in Mölndal, Sweden
- Great brands and products to work with in a family-owned international company
- You will have an opportunity to develop and influence greatly within your own responsibility area by taking ownership and strategic approach
- Possibility to take things forward and work internationally across our different locations
- A work community that sticks together in the quest of For a life full of flavour.
What we appreciate:
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in manager or senior role within international business environment
- Strong substance knowledge of sustainability with a focus on climate and circular economy
- Program management experience with demonstrated experience delivering results through leadership and influencing others
- Understanding of environmental standards and calculations
- Curious and courageous mindset and a networker with international mindset and ability to work effectively and inclusively across teams
- Systematic, analytical and result oriented working style with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and Finnish or Swedish
How to apply:
In this role, you report to Lea Rankinen, Director of Sustainability & Public Affairs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lea Rankinen on April 1st 2020 at 14-16, tel. +358 415 394 609
Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and application with your salary request latest on Monday Aril 6th 2020 at our website https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us.