We are now looking for a Sustainability Manager to join our HSEQ and Sustainability team in Vantaa. Our team is responsible for building and developing the Neles globally certified integrated HSEQ management system, supporting organization in HSE and Sustainability work.
As Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible for:
- coordinating and developing annual sustainability reporting and assurance processes
- coordinating and providing input to various stakeholder assessments and questionnaires
- participating in selected sustainability projects globally
- participating to the target setting and communication for sustainability KPIs
- various supporting tasks related to ensuring the progress of sustainability agenda
- maintaining, updating and developing supplier chain sustainability approaches
- planning, preparing materials and carrying out the Sustainability training
- developing your own skills and competences needed in this position
To be successful in this position, you should have a university level degree on sustainability and at least five years' experience in Sustainability processes, including internal and external reporting. You have been managing reporting based on GRI, CDP, TCFD, MSCI, FTSEGood, Ethibel and Dow Jones.
You have experience of setting strategic sustainability targets with top management and developing and maintaining the tools for sustainability work.
You work passionately for continuous improvement and you are willing to take responsibility in your own area of expertise. Your collaboration and communication skills are convincing, and you speak and write fluent English; other language skills are a plus.
This position also requires willingness to travel internationally (10-20 % of work schedule).
We offer you a challenging and independent role in which you can truly make an impact on the result. You will get to participate in different HSE projects and have many chances for personal and professional development. Naturally, you will have all the support, benefits and opportunities of a global company.
For additional information, please contact Aniitta Seppänen, Director of Sustainabily and HSEQ Management System, phone +358 40 758 7184.
Please send your CV and application with your salary expectation latest by 17th of August.