Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj
Sustainability manager, Lassila & Tikanoja
Are you interested in circular economy and helping companies and the society to become more sustainable? We are looking for an experienced, dynamic sustainability manager to join our team and help L&T make a difference.
In your role, you will
- Be responsible for sustainability reporting and responding to sustainability ratings, e.g. CDP
- Contribute to developing L&T’s sustainability approach
- Develop together with Finance and Communications L&T’s sustainability story for the financial community
- Monitor relevant policy and other development
- Drive internal and external stakeholder engagement on sustainability
We expect you to have
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sustainability
- Experience in sustainability reporting and familiarity of sustainability trends and ratings
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Collaborative and team-oriented way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in Finnish and strong English language skills. Swedish language skills are considered an advantage.
We offer you
- An interesting role that will allow you to grow and develop as a sustainability expert
- A great place to work and wonderful colleagues
- Constantly developing company where sustainability is at the core of our company strategy
- Opportunity to make a difference
If you have questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Inka Leisio, VP, Communications & Brand, tel. +358 50 543 2715 on May 20 at 9-10 am, May 26 at 3-4 pm or June 1 at 12 am- 1 pm.
Please submit your application with a salary request by 3.6.2020.