We are looking for a surveyor to work for our client, Nordic Mines.
The surveyor is to monitor contract progress in surface mining operations by providing a comprehensive survey control service in accordance with internal survey, environmental, Health and Safety Standards.
- Maintain accurate plans of mines as a whole and create and update maps
- Measure the areas and volumes blasted by the underground crew
- Measure process to calculate production from the mining operation
- Take samples to determine the viability and profitability of the mine, and provide valuations of mineral deposits
- Comply with OH&S, legislative and functional requirements
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with legal and client requirements
- 5-8 years of work experience, preferably in mining environment
- 3 Years diploma in mine surveying / civil post 10 year schooling
- Health, Safety, Environmental and quality awareness
- Proficient English skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good planning and time management
If you feel qualified for this job, please leave a job application at https://careers.barona.fi/en/#/ Act quickly as we will start processing the applications immediately. Unfortunately we are unable to process email applications.
Additional information provided by Jaakko Schroderus 0503252404 on wednesday 23.5 13:00-14:00, and email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1138271
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 1.6.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Raahe