Are you a team player who loves to work with customers? Would you enjoy being part of a growing international success story?
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Lahti or Vantaa
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 400.000 users and loved by its customers. To support our market-leading position in Finland, we’re looking for Support Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating HR service. The team is based in Lahti, although your main place of work could equally be our Vantaa office. You might be starting your career, or you are already an experienced support professional.
As our new Support Specialist you’ll get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by over 120 amazing colleagues in a relaxed but totally committed working environment
- A very talented (and fun) team with various backgrounds
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum; we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to provide great customer service both in Finnish and in English. Swedish language is considered a great plus.
- Preciseness, diligence and positive attitude in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Some previous HR or customer support experience is considered a plus
We are looking for an independent fun-loving team player with strong self-motivation, curiosity and result-oriented approach. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
Do you want to be a part of a talented team on a great adventure?
Great, now let us know who you are by sending us your CV and a short application letter before the 4th of October. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.