Sympa makes the fastest growing HR solution in the Nordics, one used by over 300.000 users and loved by its customers. To support our market-leading position in Finland, we’re looking for Support Specialist who will help us deliver a world-beating HR service. The team is based in Lahti, although your main place of work could equally be our Vantaa office.
Type: full-time, permanent
Location: Lahti or Vantaa, Finland
Beginning date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Are you a team player who loves to work with customers? Would you enjoy being part of a growing international success story?
You might be starting your career, or you are already an experienced support professional.
Your daily work consists of providing exceptional service to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions and implementing change requests in the Sympa HR system. Customer interaction in daily work may vary from support related phone calls, chats and emails to proactive online meetings in a way that non-technical users can understand. You will be having a key role in making our customers happy.
As our new Support Specialist you’ll get:
- A seat in the cockpit of a global cloud software company’s modern support services
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by over 100 amazing colleagues in a relaxed but totally committed working environment
- A very talented (and fun) team with various backgrounds
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum; we all know one another, we don’t stand on ceremony, we talk straight and we make decisions fast
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and to handle routines
- Courage, open-mindedness and a willingness to take responsibility in support tasks
- Great people skills – you are awesome with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to provide great customer service both in Finnish and in English. Other languages are considered a plus.
- Preciseness, diligence and positive attitude in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Some previous HR or customer support experience is considered a plus
Do you want to be a part of a talented team on a great adventure?
The application deadline is April 12th. To find out more about Sympa, visit www.sympa.com.
If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch!