Support Services Coordinator / fixed term positionMarimekko Oyj
We are looking for a
Support Services Coordinator for 3 months to join our Support Services team in Helsinki HQ.
Your role is to be part of Support Service team, that supports our sales, digital and marketing teams in various tasks. Our Support Service team consists of 6 easy-going, collaborative and hard-working professionals. You will also support and develop our way of working in the team with named tasks. You will work cross-functionally with different stakeholders in the company.
We are looking for a careful and responsible person to support the team with mainly sales related tasks. Proficiency in both Finnish and English is essential for this role.
This is a full-time and temporary role until the end of 2022 (approx. 3 months). We hope you are able to start as soon as possible (during October, preferably in the beginning)
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Systematic and efficient order management in daily collaboration with wholesale, partner sales , sourcing, logistics and finance teams
- Manage and update business systems such as CRM, Teams, Magento, Mediabank, B2B and Dafo
- Answer to customer inquiries and manage customer product data
- Weekly undelivered check
- Weekly follow-up orders, deliveries, order balance lists, back order lists, EAN-codes, products
- Coordinating weekly letter
We are looking for someone, who:
- Has excellent communication and cooperative skills and problem-solving ability with excellent follow through
- Has positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Has willingness to learn and a strong work ethic
- Is detail-oriented, well organized and has analytical skills
- Is independent, proactive and able to prioritize
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves and value diversity. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, we might be able to offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment with one of the most iconic lifestyle brands.
If all this sparks your interest and you feel like you are the one we are looking for, please send your application including your CV and cover letter with salary expectation via our career site at http://company.marimekko.com/careers. We will start the interviews already during the application period so please, let us hear from you as soon as possible but no later than on 11.10.2022. The application period will close as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the role, please contact Janina Palmu (Team Leader Support Services) by email email@example.com.