SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, Helsinki
Our client is international finance sector company located in Helsinki area. We are now looking for two Support and Maintenance Engineers, first for a six month fixed term project. After that there is a possibility for recruitment directly to our client.
- Resolve/Escalate tickets escalated by L1
- Work on various activities agreed as per scope between client and Infosys
- SPOC for all technical issues and escalations
- Implement and Monitor Incident and Problem Management by adhering to SLAs
- Mentor L1 and L2 teams sharing historical knowledge and best practices
- Brain-storm and provide technical leadership in daily activities
- User interaction base on serious Incidents when the technology team member is unavailable
- Interface with Technology team in out of office hours + Change Request Development teams for urgent issues
- Building knowledge Base - Functional Support Documentation - Assign people to document new / updated incident handling steps and then communicate to team
- Supervising Handover from previous shift to the next Shift
- Standard process implementation.
Fluent Finnish language skills are essential.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi by 27th of March.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1114242
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa