Support for NI Technical Operation Supervisor
We are currently looking for Support for NI Technical Operation Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be in the beginning of January and the estimated project length is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
- Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings .
- Under the responsibility of the NI TOS , oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
- Under the responsibility of NI TOS manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of NI TOS ( P&Id)
- On request of NI TOS prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Knowledge about PWR, EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Working experience in unit in operation PWR
- Ability to work in shifts
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.