Would you like to improve your technical support skills in an international automotive company? Do you have an educational background in IT or technology? Are you ready for new opportunities in January 2021? If you said yes, you might be the Support Analyst we are looking for!We are looking for
We at Studentwork are looking for a Support Analyst for our client organization CDK Global Oy. The role starts in January and is located in Oulu. The job is full-time and you will be recruited straight to CDK’s own payroll. The position is a fixed-term contract of 6 months (job alternation leave substitute).
Provision of an excellent support service is critical to the achievement of CDK’s strategic plans for growth and profitability. As a Support Analyst you will be responsible for investigating and identifying CDK’s clients' product/module problems and offering solutions for them. The customers you will be helping are automotive dealers and importers.
Working as part of an assigned team providing support, you will assist colleagues in dealing with technical inquires. If you have a background working in a technical, problem solving customer service environment and some programming knowledge, you might be the person we are looking for!The substitute recruited for the duration of the job alternation leave shall be a person who has been registered with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker
. A person may be recruited as a substitute, if he/she
You can read more information about job alternation leave here: https://www.te-palvelut.fi/te/en/jobseekers/finding_job/job_alternation_leave/index.htmlMain responsibilities
- has been registered with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker for a minimum of 90 days during the 14 months preceding the substitution or
- is under the age of 30 and has recently graduated with a vocational or higher education degree or
- is under the age of 25 or over the age of 55 at the start of the job alternation leave.
We are expecting
- Analysing and resolving product issues using analytical, technical or programming skills
- Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines
- Documenting solutions and producing written guidance on resolution steps and procedures
- Reporting issues and recommending process improvements to other teams
We offer you
- Suitable educational background (computer science, engineering...) and/or working history in a technical, problem solving environment
- Some understanding of C# programming
- Passion and commitment to provide excellent service to international and Finnish customers
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
Apply for the job now!
- A high performing team with extensive experience to support you
- A great opportunity to get valuable work experience in an Automotive industry
- Good orientation and competitive salary
- Possibility to work with international automotive dealers and importers
If you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. The last day to send your application is 27.12.2020, but be fast! We will start the interviews immediately. Please notice that we cannot accept applications through e-mail, and we manage all inquiries regarding the position on behalf of our customer. Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää provides any additional information about the position (firstname.lastname@example.org).About Studentwork
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential. By using data we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate.