Supply Operations Specialist/Supply Planner
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Supply Operations Specialist/Supply Planner at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. Supply Operations Specialist/Supply Planner has important role to secure material availability to the production by defining, building and controlling supply network with suppliers, sourcing and production. In this role, you will proactively drive through development initiatives to improve suppliers’ performance. You will work closely with our suppliers, sourcing and production teams as well as with logistics, R&D and quality.
• Continuously develop and maintain the operational performance of suppliers to reach agreed targets
• Secure material availability by proactively managing supply material network
• Collaborating with sourcing, buyers, production and quality to get the best supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality, lead time and flexibility
• Calculating and maintaining inventory parameters in the ERP system: safety stock, reorder points, lot sizes, lead times, and replenishment strategies
• Continuously improve accuracy of material plans with production
• Continuously increasing your own and the team’s competence
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The great opportunity to join our transition journey to bring our future supply material flow management to the next level
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc.in engineering
• A five years’ experience in supply chain management
• Experience to drive through changes successfully with internal stakeholders and with suppliers
• A proven ability to drive changes with passion and with forward looking mindset
• Ability to innovate and create new solutions in dynamic working environment
• A proven track record in and hands-on approach to improving supplier performance
• Good problem-solving and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• A proactive and systematic way of working
• Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
• A customer-focused approach
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the Job ID: FI63736113 by February 25th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kimmo Lampinen by calling +358 50 332 3321 at one of these times: February 16th at 9–11 a.m., February 19th at 3 – 4 p.m., February 22nd at 10 –11 a.m.