Supply Chain Planner
Do you want to contribute to the optimization and steering of the Renewable supply chain of Neste?
We are growing our team and looking for a
Supply Chain Planner
to join our Supply Chain Steering team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us!
The Supply Chain Steering team provides steering and planning of the whole renewable supply chain to maximal profitability, from supply to production to sales, including inventory management. The Supply Chain Steering team is part of Renewable Platform Supply Chain Management.
As Supply Chain Planner in supply chain you will be part of a global team and will communicate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders. In this team you will have access to the whole Renewable supply chain and an opportunity to contribute to the overall profitability and success of Renewable business of Neste.
In your role, you will
• Plan and optimize Renewable sales, supply, production and inventories on a monthly level
• Steer Sales and Supply teams to execute the plan and to optimize between commercial opportunities
• Guide production and logistics planning to execute the plan
• Communicate the plans to internal stakeholders, including Sales teams in business units, Supply, Supply Chain Compliance, Business Control, Logistics
• Analyze the plans and support S&OP process
• Participate in development and maintenance of planning and reporting tools as well as in some selected development projects
As business is growing we need to continuously renew and develop our ways of working and integrate new initiatives to our business and work processes. In addition to the Supply Chain Steering team Supply Chain Planner will be working with colleagues from across the organization and from different locations.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• Master's degree from business or technology, studies in Supply Chain Management or Logistics would support succeeding in the role
• Relevant work experience in supply chain management, logistics, finance, sales, supply or supporting operations
• Strong communication and collaboration skills in English, both spoken and written
• Team work skills and also ability to steer own work independently
• Ability to work with complex and changing situations and flexible work attitude
We also value
• Good interpersonal and networking skills
• Analytical and fact driven approach
• Experience with optimization, planning or simulation tools
• Experience with Google tools and MS Excel
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values of responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonates with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Päivi Lintonen, Head of Supply Chain Steering, Renewables Platform, +358 50 458 6825 on Monday 24th of February during 12pm-1pm or on Wednesday 26th of February during 9am-10am.
Please submit your application by Sunday March 1st 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.