Supply Chain ManagerRoxon, Nepean Conveyors OY
Ever since the company’s early years in the 1960s, ROXON has specialised in crushing, screening, and conveying of ores, minerals, and coal.
Today, Roxon is part of Australian NEPEAN Conveyors Pty Ltd. ROXON offers customers maximum productivity through total systems solutions. Everything from components to complete systems and service, special area of competence being conveyor technology and products.
This is the beginning of a new era in bulk material handling.
ROXON’s decades of experience in bulk material handling has made our vision clear. We aim for trust – in the way we work and the way we manage projects.
We adapt to deliver tangible results. Our way of doing business is shaped by you, our customer.
The future of material handling starts now.
Roxon offers customers maximum productivity through total solutions. Everything from components to complete systems and service, special area of competence being conveyor technology and products.
At Roxon, we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join our ROXDUR Wear Protection sales journey and continue growing the business globally.
Would you be our next Supply Chain Manager?
Reporting to the Roxon Manager, Conveyor Components, you will have a strategic post in the Global business organization and leading ROXDUR Wear Protection Supply Chain. You will be a key player in building and developing our Supply Chain process to meet the business requirements. The post will have a strong development focus, identifying new methods and processes to the business as well as in management. Supply Chain Manager will be a part of our international team and will work in close cooperation with the Business Line Directors and Sales teams.
As a supply chain manager, you will:
- Effectively lead your international team and develop the teams competencies and the overall performance
- Develop, build and implement Supply Chain processes and procedures for ROXDUR wear materials
- Manage the Supply Chain activities, including continuous improvement
- Productively develop, implement and monitor all supply chain management activities (e.g. planning, purchasing, logistics, inventory, customer service and satisfaction)
- Determine, implement and monitor selected KPIs and to ensure the agreed standard of service
In order to succeed in this role, we do expect:
- Ability to develop a strategy to support & meet the business growth expectations
- Leadership experience and skills
- Prior experience in developing/building an efficient Supply Chain processes as well as project management
- Hands on experience with some ERP software
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or alternatively a commercial degree
- Solid experience in Supply Chain Management in an international business environment
- A great interaction and team working skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English
The business is done globally and your base would be preferably close to our logistic center of wear materials in Kemi.
We offer you:
A great opportunity to contribute in a bigger picture to the business success using working directly with the distribution network globally. We do reward our people with a competitive salary & other benefits, and do guarantee that you won’t be out of challenges!
At Roxon we empower our people to take ownership and get things done.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application with the salary expectation by 4.9.2022 via this link. For further information don't hesitate to get in contact: Eezy Personnel Liena Silen, firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 (0) 40 482 6770.h