SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
We are now looking for a motivated and inspired SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the optimization of all supply chain related processes within the product lifecycle, beginning with demand planning and initial material and product purchases to the final delivery to the client. Supply Chain Manager is responsible for reliability within supply chain, in order to achieve targeted performance.
To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience in working within supply chain preferably in manufacturing environment and you also have understanding about an order intake and delivery process. As to character, it is essential to have excellent communication skills; a critical eye / mindset, be organized and capable of multi-tasking.
Supply Chain Manager provides support and acts in the following areas:
- Manage S&OP process and smooth flow of linked sub-processes
- Maintain and improve quality, productivity and efficiency of operations in such interactions and in supply chain
- Maintain and improve demand hit-rates
- Optimize inventory to meet demands and profitability
- Development and follow-up of the supply chain processes and related KPIs
- Develop and train internal functions to utilize existing tools on deeper level, in order to be more efficient in daily supply tasks
- Monthly management reviews
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment within supply chain or closely related tasks
- Knowledge of ERP and planning systems
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills with advanced excel skills
- Fluent English and Finnish, good Swedish advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player who works well with colleagues and stakeholders of various levels, across regional/global locations
We offer you interesting and challenging role in a rapidly growing business, in innovative and inspiring working environment.
The position is fulltime and situated in Mäkkylä Espoo.
For more information about the role, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa at Experis Finland, +358 50 5703 680 or email@example.com
Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request by August 24th. Please note that we will start interviewing as soon as we get potential applications.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.