Supply Chain Manager
The Lumene group employs 400 people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales. With nearly 50 years’ experience in cosmetics and beauty, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty in women everywhere.
We are now looking for a motivated and inspired individual to become a maternity leave substitute (until 31st of May 2020) as SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the optimization of all supply chain related processes within the product lifecycle, beginning with demand planning and initial raw material purchases to the final delivery to the customer. Supply Chain Manager is responsible for increasing awareness within supply chain of how processes are linked and how they are affecting KPIs. SC Manager is acting as direct line manager to S&OP team as well as procurement team members.
To succeed in this role, you must have previous experience in working within supply chain preferably in manufacturing environment. As to character, it is essential to have excellent communication skills; a critical eye / mindset, be organized and capable of multi-tasking. You will be expected to enable smooth process flow with certain development of tools and tasks where needed.
Supply Chain Manager provides support and acts in the following areas:
- Development and follow-up of the supply chain processes and related KPIs
- To manage S&OP process and smooth flow of all sub-processes
- To maintain and improve company’s service level and demand planning hit-rates
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations in such interactions.
- Be the principle point of contact in ‘fire-fighting’ decisions and actions
- Automatization of tasks and processes where possible
- ABC classification and related parameter changes and batch size optimization
- Increase awareness within supply chain of how processes are linked and how they are affecting KPIs; out of sub-optimizing, towards mutual goals
- Train supply chain functions to utilize existing tools on deeper level in order to be more efficient in daily tasks
- Monthly S&OP management reviews
- Where recommendations or projects are initiated to correct affected areas, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for monitoring and reporting against the project plan and communicating progress to relevant parties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment within supply chain
- Very strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English and Finnish
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player who works well with colleagues and stakeholders of various levels, across regional/global locations
- Previous knowledge of Relex demand planning system and SAP is considered as a strong advantage
The position is fulltime and situated in Kauklahti, Espoo. Please submit your application with CV and salary request by April 28th in our recruitment system. Also, please inform us when you could start in this position. Please note that we will start interviewing as soon as we get potential applications.
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Supply Chain Manager Anna Huhtala on April 25th at 14-15 tel. +358 (0)50 537 6815.