- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Are you passionate about Supply Chain development? Do you thrive working in a dynamic environment with a team of talented people who take pride in delivering exceptional results? Deloitte is recognized by global analyst firms as the world’s leading consulting company in Operations consulting, Supply Chain Management, Sourcing & Procurement and in Digital Logistics. If you aspire to develop your skills and work alongside top Supply Chain professionals, then there is no better place to work than Deloitte.
We are now looking for a
to join our Supply Chain team in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
How do we help our clients in the Supply Chain team?
Our diverse Supply Chain team deals with value-driven transformation of our client's supply chains optimizing service levels, total costs and quality. Together with clients we are transforming how they operate and organize, how they steer the operations, what do they do themselves and when they use partners and in addition what kind of processes and IT solutions they use. Development project may be in the field of supply chain strategy and operating model, sales and operations planning, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing strategy, distribution & logistics, but also aftersales service delivery. We leverage Deloitte research and industry insights as well as our capabilities in supply chain analytics and technologies.
What’s in it for me?
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include planning and managing high quality project deliveries to private and public sector clients using a blend of established global methodologies, shaping compelling proposals and contributing to the growth of this dynamic practice. In our projects, we work together with our colleagues from other Nordic and European countries and offer possibility to network with other Deloitte employees.
Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel challenged and inspired, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages smart, analytical and creative types to thrive. From day one you will be considered part of the Deloitte community, and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed and further your career. Whilts the main work location is within the greater Helsinki area, travel readiness within Nordics and Europe is expected from all employees in Consulting.
Can you see yourself at Deloitte?
Are you a star performer at the forefront of your career, with experience in developing e.g. Supply Chain Planning, Logistics & Distribution or Manufacturing? Do you have a client-focused approach in everything you do and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with your peers? To succeed in this role even better, we hope you also have:
• Minumum of five years of relevant experience from consulting or internal business development roles
• A strong grounding in Supply Chain, and competence to support in the design and development of supply chain strategy to align with the client’s business strategy
• Preferably knowledge of the relevant technologies in the field, e.g. SAP
• Experience from Pulp & Paper or Equipment manufacturing industry
• Ability to shape an approach for a client challenge, formulate it into a project and lead the project execution efficiently and profitably
• Good networking skills to build relations with clients and lead your project teams in an exemplary manner. Supporting the development of younger practitioners comes naturally to you.
• Responsibility and ownership of all elements of delivery, and high standards for quality. You work in a systematic and organized way to ensure that project goals are reached, and client expectations are met or exceeded.
• No fear for change, and a genuine willingness to constantly develop yourself
• Highly honed oral and written communication skills, a convincing and confident presenting manner, both in Finnish and in English
How to apply
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills and what motivates and drives you. Send us your application via our website by May 30, 2018 at the latest. Please include your cover letter and resume too.
For any inquiries concerning the position or Deloitte as an employer, Mikko Vaara will be happy to help you. You can reach Mikko by phone, +358 40 739 3259, preferably during business day on Friday 11th, 18th and 25th May.
Deloitte on yksi maailman johtavista asiantuntijayrityksistä ja tavoitteenamme on vaikuttaa asiakkaisiimme, toisiimme ja yhteiskuntaamme merkityksellisellä tavalla päivittäisen työmme kautta. Meitä deloittelaisia on maailmanlaajuisesti yli 263 000, joista Suomessa työskentelee 500 ja palvelemme asiakkaitamme, liikkeenjohdonkonsultoinnin, yritysjärjestelyiden, tilintarkastuksen, riskienhallinnan sekä vero- ja lakipalveluiden asiantuntijana. Menestyksemme ytimessä ovat huippuluokan osaaminen ja yhteistyön voima, joita tuemme coaching-kulttuurillamme.