Supply Chain Compliance Specialist
Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Compliance Specialist to join our UPM Biofuels team in Helsinki, Finland.
UPM Biofuels produces renewable and sustainable products for the transport and petrochemicals industries. We offer our customers ways to replace fossil raw materials and reduce their carbon footprint. UPM's innovative, bio-based products are frontrunners in quality, usability and sustainability. In addition to renewable diesel, the UPM Lappeenranta Biorefinery produces renewable naphtha - an excellent raw material for plastics, film materials or glues. www.upmbiofuels.com
Follow UPM Biofuels on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube| #5yearsofupmbiofuels #beyondfossils
Greetings from your future manager
“Are you a proactive person with a sustainability mindset, enthusiastic to ensure our feedstock compliance is in order? We offer you a great opportunity to grow and learn among the frontrunners in the field of biofuels. Welcome to the team!” – Liisa Ranta, Senior Manager, Sustainability and Market Development
What you'll do
- Ensure feedstock compliance throughout the value chain, including supplier verification, risk assessment and sustainability verification for both existing and potential future feedstocks
- Participate in and coordinate supplier audits
- Collaborate closely with key UPM internal stakeholders such as UPM Biofuels' sourcing, supply chain and Growth programme teams
- Cooperate with feedstock suppliers
- Maintain and develop supplier compliance related tools and documentation
- Support daily sustainability management activities
Who you are
- We value experience in bioproduct/biofuels or other relevant industry sustainability or compliance topics
- We also value experience in industry supply chain operations and /or feedstocks
- You have a sustainability-oriented mindset and enthusiasm to create solutions in bioeconomy
- You are an energetic team player with good communication skills
- You have an accurate and precise approach to your daily tasks – however flexibility towards changing circumstances
- You have accountability and ability to deliver tasks in timely manner
- You have excellent oral and written skills in Finnish and English
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of doing our part in saving the planet. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build your expertise. We give you room to experiment and provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and the environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving for a more sustainable future.
This position is located in Helsinki. You will be part of the Sustainability and Market Development team and report to Liisa Ranta, Senior Manager, Sustainability and Market Development.
For further information, please contact Liisa Ranta, at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358405829338 on 31.8.2020 from 10:00 to 12:00 or 7.9.2020 from 10:00 to 12:00.
Please apply via the link and attach your CV and cover letter latest 20.09.2020. In your application please include also your salary requirement.
For support with submitting your application, please contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.