Supply Chain Business Analyst, to Helsinki / Vaasa
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.1.2021
We are now looking for a Business Analyst for our client company that is a global leader in marine and energy markets. This new role is perfect for you to use your analytical skills to improve the efficiency of operations and supply chains in the power plant industry. If you are a proactive and ambitious person who has a passion towards data-analytics and operations/process improvement, and some previous experience working with data or supply chains in a project environment, apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Business Analyst you will play a key role in developing operations processes. Working as a part of the Procurement Operations and Logistics Development team, you will use your analytical skills to improve the logistics, supply chains and procurement of power plant projects. You analyze data and harmonize information to understand and develop the efficiency of operations processes. In this role you have the chance to utilize your understanding of data and supply chains, contributing to the long-term development of business.
You can work either from Vaasa or Helsinki, but readiness to travel to Vaasa every other week for a few days is expected. The two-week training period is also done in Vaasa.
You are offered
* A unique role in a team of experts and a mentor to support your growth
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Harmonizing and unifying information and presenting data in an understandable form
* Analyzing data and changes in data; utilizing data to make internal supply chains more efficient
* Mapping processes and operations, identifying and quantifying issues, proposing improvements and quantifying potential benefits
* Engaging team leaders to improving processes and lead/support improvements implementations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant academic background (i.e. Industrial Engineering)
* 1-2 years of previous experience of working in a project environment
* Understanding of supply chains and operations management
* Good knowledge of Excel and SQL
* Fluent English skills
Knowledge of Power BI and QlikSense are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Outspoken and you like to engage with other people
* Flexible and adaptable
* Proactive, independent and persistent
* Analytical and business-oriented
* Start: According to agreement / February 2021
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Helsinki / Vaasa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.