Supplier Quality Manager
We are now looking for a
SUPPLIER QUALITY MANAGER
to join us in Metsä Group Sourcing and Logistics function.
Your role in the future Metsä
As Supplier Quality Manager your key responsibilities consist of the following:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and developing Procurement process quality
- Supplier assessments, audits and quality deviations process ownership
- Supplier assessments and audits coordination
- Supplier auditing
- Stakeholder co-operation, partnership and innovation management
The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
What do we expect from you?
Ideal candidate is a service minded team player with positive attitude, communication and cooperation skills. We appreciate hands-on approach and ability to learn new things quickly.
In addition we expect:
- Work experience in quality management, preferably in supplier quality and EFQM
- Relevant academic education (e.g. M.Sc. Tech. or Econ.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership and training skills in matrix organization
- Capability to collect & analyse the fact-based results and summarise the reliable conclusions and actions needed
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Finnish language skill is an advantage
What do we offer?
We offer you an interesting position in a responsible and sustainable company with a long history in the Finnish forest industry. Metsä Group’s values are responsible profitability, reliability, cooperation and renewal. If you can relate to these values and you have a development and people-oriented mindset, this might be the job for you. This position offers you an attractive working environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a multinational network of people. You will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of procurement professionals.
What to hear more?
Your future manager Helena Hartiala, VP, Controlling and Sustainability, Sourcing & Logistics (tel. +358 40 737 2629) is happy to tell you more about this open position. The best time to reach her is on 4.9. at 10-11 or 8.9. at 12-13 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
In your application, please describe your relevant work experience and why you would be the right choice. Submit your application using the link “Apply”. Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV with you salary request. The search is open until 22.9.2020. Hear you soon!