- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Management Specialist to work as a part of our Operations team. The team is responsible for the evaluation, development and management of the quality level of our product material suppliers. Our team supports both product development projects and quality assurance during high-volume production. The position is located in Vantaa, Finland, and includes a significant amount of travel within Europe and Asia.
* Suitable technical background (e.g. B.Sc., M.Sc.), material technology or electronics preferred
* Five years of work experience, minimum of two years in quality
* Fluent English Language, written and spoken
* Excellent problem solving and cooperation skills
Highly desired skills and experience:
* Experience from IC or PCBA industries
* IATF 16949 and VDA6.3 knowledge
* Quality auditor experience
* Core tools: APQP, FMEA, CP, MSA, SPC
* Problem solving: 8D, FTA, RCA
* Fluent spoken Finnish
* Working knowledge of German, Chinese, Japanese
As a person you take initiative to improve performance and are a creative problem solver. You can work independently when needed, but have very good teamwork skills. You are ready to take on new challenges and continuously develop your professional skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application and a copy of your CV, together with your salary request, via the link below. For further information about the position you can contact Mary Iivanainen, SQM Manager tel. 050- 437 2995 or Timo Salmi, HR 040- 574 2070. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.