Supplier Quality Engineer
Radiometer Turku Oy
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to our Logistics team to support our production and logistics. You will be participating in problem solving and supplier quality process improvement implementations. You effectively and logically document your work both in Finnish and in English according to our QMS. You will have an opportunity to work interfacing with Production, Quality, Process Development, NPI, Logistics and our suppliers in relation to material quality.
In this position you are responsible for
- Developing and maintaining an effective supplier reclamation process.
- Resolving supplier technical issues in timely manner to ensure the continuity of supply.
- Continuously improve the quality of the RTKU raw materials, investigate, analyze and resolve supplier quality issues and develop RTKU internal processes related to the supplier quality.
- Drive continuous material related improvement activities both in-house and at suppliers by contributing to set the right material specification and defining the right quality measures to critical suppliers.
- Establishing quality metrics for measuring the effectiveness of supplier performance and to develop metrics to identify cost of supplier quality.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal suppliers and with internal stakeholders (including Radiometer Medical) to resolve quality related issues.
- Participating in supplier quality audits as technical expert.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Chemistry or equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Influencing and communication skills related to suppliers – long term track record.
- Proven change management skills in production, quality and supplier.
- Cross functional project management skills in internal and external interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of lean principles and experience of supplier collaboration.
We also value experience in production planning and knowledge of MS Office tools and ERP systems as well as previous experience in IVD or regulated industry. You will succeed in this position if you have worked either in an international organization or with them where you have polished strong communication skills both in Finnish and in English.
We offer you
- A permanent position in a fast-growing international Company.
- An excellent platform for career development within Radiometer.
- A thorough training to succeed in this position.
- Good employee benefits and competitive salary.
- Good working environment and centrally located facilities that are easily reachable.
For further information please contact hiring manager Ville Silvola +358 40 7793947 (best available in mornings at 10.00 - 11.00). Please submit your application with your salary request and CV no later than 23.2.2020.