We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for supervisors for the motor assembly lines at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Vaasa. You will work towards achieving our production objectives and take part in actions to further develop operations. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in a leading position in the manufacture of top products.
• Ensuring the achievement of production targets
• Participating in the development of operations
• Ensuring safety at work and managing human resources
• Reacting to customer needs without delay
• An interesting and challenging position in a growing organization
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. in a suitable field of technology, or a corresponding degree
• Experience in a supervisor position in industrial production
• A strong understanding of the processes of manufacture and logistics
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows, MS Office and SAP
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65821898 by October 26th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Johan Råtts, tel. +358 50 3347 562 and Markku Vesala, tel. +358 50 3342 950.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com