Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://careers.mogroup.com/job-invite/140399/
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 4.1.2023
- Työsuhde Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Harjoittelija
Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students for instance in engineering, sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration, and many more. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new. The ambitious, international working environment will allow you to grow, develop continuously, and realize your potential while leaders will coach you on your growth journey.
We are looking for Summer Trainee in Hydromet R&D team at Metso Outotec Research Centre, Pori.
Our Hydrometallurgy team at Metso Outotec Research Centre (MORC) in Pori develops sustainable hydrometallurgical products and technologies and performs test work operations (piloting) for our global customers in Base Metals, Battery Chemicals, and Gold processing areas.
As a Summer Trainee at MORC hydromet team, you will:
• Participate in ongoing R&D and customer projects and/or internal development programs
• Work may include laboratory test work, development of laboratory procedures, process modeling, etc.
• Detailed work description and tasks will depend on the candite’s skills and competencies and preferences.
• A higher degree study background in for example Hydrometallurgy, Process Metallurgy, Metals Processing, Chemical or Materials Engineering.
• A positive can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work
• Eagerness to learn more, develop, and succeed in the role.
• An ability to work as part of a team while working independently on certain tasks.
• Good skills in MS Office tools, especially in [add as needed]
• Working proficiency in English language (oral and written)
An interesting position in the Hydromet R&D team of Metso Outotec Minerals Business Area. You will get a chance to work with our professionals on the local Hydromet team in Pori, where our team will support your growth. Many of our summer trainees continue their employment with us part-time, full-time, or with their thesis after the summer.
We offer benefits, such as healthcare, Epass Flex, Auntie mental well-being service, flexible working times, buddy support, learning opportunities, and networking and social activities in all our locations throughout the summer. Metso Outotec is a proud member of the Responsible Summer Job campaign
The expected monthly salary for our full-time trainee roles is between 1950-2700 euros per month. The exact monthly salary for each role is based on the candidate's number of completed academic credits and job location
The application period closes on February 14th, 2023. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Please note that there might be several positions offered through the same job ad, and your application is visible to several hiring managers.
For further details about the position, please contact Janne Karonen, Director, Research & Development. p. +358400362440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 14.2.2023 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.