Summer Trainees, HSSEQ jobs in Espoo
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for trainees to join our HSSEQ (health, safety, security and quality) teams in Espoo for the summer.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
Group Quality Excellence
In your role, you will act as a system support for our Neste Management System and Continual Improvement software (Synergi) development and administration by
- Providing user support and training
- Taking part in our software development projects
- Supporting and providing communication materials concerning topical activities in incident learning and management system
In your role you will work closely with our business organisations and HSSEQ professionals.
Marketing & Services HSSEQ
Marketing & Services business area offers sustainable solutions for the needs of consumers and a wide variety of B2B partners and customers. Our network of nearly 1,000 stations covers four countries in the Baltic Sea region: Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. We utilize data, insight, and digitalization to support growth, quality, and efficiency.
In your role, you will
- Lead and support planning Marketing & Services online training platform implementation project
- Review and implement training materials in the platform in cooperation with the business unit stakeholders
- Develop HSSEQ issues reporting and support implementation
- Coordinate environmental issues and reporting related to Station Network in Finland
- Document management system development and update related instructions and documentation
- Train and communicate stakeholders
- Follow up deviation reporting
You will work closely with colleagues in the Marketing & Services business area in different countries and other HSSEQ professionals.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in these positions would be
- Applicable education in the field of technology, IT or environment (university or university of applied sciences)
- Systematic working manner
- Independent and proactive drive to improve ways of working
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluent in Finnish and English language
We also value
- Knowledge in safety, quality and environmental matters
- Previous work experience in a related field, e.g. IT software administration or development
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is during May - August.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to email@example.com if you have questions.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://www.neste.com/