Summer Trainees, Communications & PR
We are looking for two active and motivated Summer Trainees to join our Communications Team in Helsinki. As a trainee, you will be able to participate in a wide variety of internal and external communications tasks, depending on your skills and expertise. In particular, we expect you to have the interest and knowledge to participate in the intranet reform we will launch in spring 2020. In addition, your tasks will include, for example, the following:
- Producing contents for our internal and external channels (intranet news, videos, photos etc.)
- Updating and maintaining different channels (intranet, company website, social media channels)
- Maintaining communications guidelines and contact lists, for example, and assisting with various events
- Supporting and assisting other team members in their daily work
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Appropriate educational background; such as a bachelor's or master's degree in communications or marketing, or comparable
- Knowledge of digital tools and platforms; previous experience with, for example, intranet or website development projects is considered a benefit
- Very good skills in producing different type of texts, but also other kind of contents
- Knowledge of social media communications
- Language skills: advanced in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Cooperative and proactive attitude, courage to take on different tasks
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.