Summer Trainees, Business Development
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for four trainees to join our Renewable Road Transportation (RRT) Business Development team for the summer.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, based on your background and experience you will participate in selected business development areas:
- Global and regional strategy development and deployment
- Sales planning and execution related development tasks (e.g. analysis, reports)
- Service & Solution development and management
- Customer Experience development
- Digitalization development
- Process development
You will work closely with different development areas within RRT Business Development and RRT’s sales regions Nordics, Europe and Americas.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
- Master’s studies in business, engineering, communication or related fields. You are preferably towards the end of your studies.
- Some experience in aspects of business development, strategy and/or customer engagement, digitalization development or process development
- Good communications skills, interpersonal skills and customer service. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Good organization skills with ability both to manage timelines and to be flexible to changing circumstances and needs
- Analytical mindset and proficient in key tools (Excel, etc), i.e. can help develop, review, enhance or, in best case, guide quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist in decision making issues
- Proficiency in English and Finnish
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://www.neste.com/