Summer Trainee, Workstation Services (digital communication/marketing)
Are you studying digital communications or marketing and interested to utilize your skills to help employees to operate smoothly with different systems and tools? This summer job is for you!
We are looking for a Summer Trainee, Workstation Services to join our Computing team in Hyvinkää. You will help the team to design, create, edit, and publish customer-oriented instructional documentations in various formats, including video.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, create, edit, review, and publish various instructional documentations
- Capture desktop environment operations to video and help with editing
- Run and gather various reports for Computing related services
Why join us?
With us, you will help our employees learn new ways of working efficiently and safely, to customise their tools based on their needs and help make complex topics feel simpler. You will learn how to work in a global, multicultural environment by working alongside various other teams across the globe, giving you an excellent opportunity to develop your artistic and language skills. Is this something you appreciate? Check the role’s requirements below and apply!
Want to learn more about Konecranes as an employer or our summer jobs? Visit our career pages or summer job site! www.konecranes.com/fi/ura or www.konecranes.com/fi/kesatyo
What you should bring
- Suitable studies in e.g. digital communications or marketing
- Experience with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Target-oriented and self-driven attitude with good execution skills
- Fluent communication in English, both verbally and in written (other languages are an asset)
It is also great if you have
- Experience with video editing
- Experience of desktop recording
This Summer Trainee position is located at our headquarter offices in Hyvinkää. Length of the summer job is approximately 3-4 months between May-August, accurate dates are negotiable.
If you are interested working with us, please apply with your CV and short cover letter by 1st of March 2021 at latest via our career site. For more information about this role, please contact Ilkka Lastuvuori (email@example.com)