As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together. Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are now looking for a Summer Trainee to join our team in Tampere Repair Center.
As Summer Trainee – Service Workshop, you will:
- Monitor projects, ensuring that Metso Outotec quality standards and profit objectives are being met.
- Working closely with the manager, planning/coordination team to deliver the best outcome of planned work.
- Reporting jobs to SAP, Customer, Co-workers
- Manage the workshop schedule and maximise efficiency within the team to reduce overheads and support profitability.
- Promote Metso Outotec core value customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate information and support to customers during site visits.
- Cooperate with other departments and functions to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and exhibited.
- Determine customer needs and achieve excellence in service.
- Make sure that work is done in accordance with the Metso Outotec safety instructions.
To succeed, you will need
- A higher degree study background in mechanical engineering and production technology. We hope for first or second year student.
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
- Good skills in MS Office tools
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English and Finnish are required.
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign.
Please apply as soon as possible, application period ends on March 31st 2021.