Summer Trainee / Thesis Worker/ Junior Sourcing Manager – Global Sourcing
Teleste is looking for a Summer Trainee / Thesis Worker / Junior Sourcing Manager to drive certain sourcing category projects in electronics industry. You will be member of the Global Sourcing team and work in close co-operation with R&D, product and project management as well as with the suppliers. The position is located at our main office in Littoinen (Kaarina), in Turku area.
Scope of the work and/or topic for the thesis will be tailored based on applicants learning portfolio. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Analyze suppliers, cost structures and supplier markets
- Find cost reduction initiatives and prepare target cost calculations
To succeed in the position, you are business minded, you have can-do attitude, ability to learn things quickly and you get things done in time.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's or Master's degree studies in Industrial Engineering, Demand Supply Management or relevant
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Fluent oral and written skills in Finnish and English
- You think “technically”
What we offer
- A position that challenges you to be your best in a global, market leading technology company
- An interesting opportunity for professional growth.
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application on our website https://www.teleste.com/teleste-students latest by 31st of March, 2019.
For further details , please contact Outi Kortesuo (tel. +358 40 553 3506, email@example.com) or Kalle Väänänen (tel. +358 44 036 2323, firstname.lastname@example.org).