Summer Trainee, Supply Chain Development
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for a trainee to join our Renewables Supply Chain Development team for the summer in Espoo, Finland.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Improve and maintain the existing planning tools to keep business running
- Design, model, test and develop the next generation planning platform for RP SCM
This consists of
- Modelling business logics and supply chain networks
- Adapting models to changes in business environment
- Developing prescriptive models for decision making
- Taking part in the design of data integrations, analytics and reporting
- Contributing to development backlog refinement
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
- Studies in business or technology
- Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. lookup formulas, VBA basics, solver, pivot)
- Deep interest in combining IT and business decision making
- Proactive approach to understanding and solving complex problems
- Fluent written and oral English skills
We also value
- Work experience with supply chain planning tools
- Expertise in Google Sheets, PowerBI, SAP, SQL or UIPath
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is 3-4 months between May-September 2021, exact timing is negotiable.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to email@example.com if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://www.neste.com/