Summer Trainee, Supply Chain Development
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Renewables Supply Chain Development team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Improve and maintain the existing planning tools to keep business running
- Design, model, test and develop the next generation planning platform for RP SCM
This consists of
- Modelling business logics and supply chain networks
- Adapting models to changes in business environment
- Developing prescriptive models for decision making
- Taking part in the design of data integrations, analytics and reporting
- Contributing to development backlog refinement
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Studies in business or technology
- Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. lookup formulas, VBA basics, solver, pivot)
- Deep interest in combining IT and business decision making
- Proactive approach to understanding and solving complex problems
- Fluent written and oral English skills
We also value
- Work experience with supply chain planning tools
- Expertise in Google Sheets, PowerBI, SAP, SQL or UIPath
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction at the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place between May-September 2020, exact timing is negotiable.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.