Summer Trainee, Supply Chain Compliance
The Summer Trainee positions at Neste are now open for applications! We are looking for trainees to join our Supply Chain Compliance team for the summer in Espoo, Finland.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Manage sustainability criteria of our renewables in supply chain operations
- Provide customers and authorities with promptly and timely reporting on sustainability information
- Contact suppliers and customers in sustainability compliance issues
- Maintain and develop supplier compliance related tools and documentation
- Participate in internal and 3rd party audits
We have a team of over 20 experts working in Supply Chain Compliance. Our team is responsible for ensuring a smooth end-to-end process of Neste's supply chain regarding traceability, GHG criteria and other sustainability information to customers, authorities and internal functions globally. Our role includes interpreting sustainability compliance requirements and implementing them across the Neste value chain. Also, our team is responsible for Neste's sustainability compliance certifications and other verification scheme audits.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
- Good communication and team work skills
- Capability of working precisely in detail, but at the same time ability to understand the big picture
- Good understanding or willingness to use IT systems such as SAP and Google tools
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to think analytically
We also value
- Other language skills
- Flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- Capability to work and make decisions independently
- Ability to visualize information and communicate it clearly to relevant stakeholders
- Experience of developing tools and systems for data management
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our Neste professionals. You will be able to get to know Neste as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is 3-4 months during May-September 2021.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to email@example.com if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://www.neste.com/