Summer Trainee, Supply Chain Compliance
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Renewable Products Supply Chain Compliance team in Espoo.
Your responsibilities during the summer
In your role, you will
- Manage sustainability criteria of our renewables in Supply Chain operations
- Provide customers and authorities with promptly and timely reporting on sustainability information
- Contact suppliers and customers in sustainability compliance issues
- Maintain and develop supplier compliance related tools and documentation
- Carrying out supplier and internal 2nd party audits as well as participate in 3rd party audits
You will work closely with your team colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders with whom you will ensure smooth end-to-end process of Neste's traceability, GHG criteria and other sustainability information to customers, authorities and internal functions.
It is possible to modify the content of the assignment and responsibilities according to the selected candidate.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Good communication and team work skills
- Capability of working precisely in detail, but at the same time ability to understand the big picture
- Good understanding of the IT system tools such as Excel
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to think analytically
We also value
- Willingness to build competence in biofuels industry
- Flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- The ability to work and make decisions independently
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Ideally the summer job takes place between May and September 2020. Duration of the summer job is three to four months.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.