Summer Trainee, Supervisor/ Production Planner
We are now looking for a trainee to work in our Machining department as a Production Planning/Supervisor at the Flow Control plant in Vantaa. Your job will contain of different responsibilities to production planning and scheduling processes, reporting, order follow-up tasks, item data management, factory to factory order handling and possibly some supervisory tasks.
We are looking for a person with:
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Positive “Can do” attitude and good ability to solve complex issues.
- Understanding and willingness to learn about ERP and other related software solutions.
- Previous experience with M3 considered as a plus.
- Good know-how in Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Job suits for a person with studies in technical field and has already some experience from industrial environment
- Written and spoken Finnish and English skills are required
We will offer responsible and challenging tasks in production planning. You will gain experience working in an international business environment and great opportunities for competence development.
Please submit your application via the Apply-button as soon as possible, at the latest 29.2.2020.
We encourage our employees to a healthier lifestyle by being a Smoke-free Workplace.
Metso is also a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/