Summer Trainee, Sourcing Support
During the summer you will gain valuable experience from your own field of study. We offer versatile and responsible tasks in an international company that builds for a more sustainable tomorrow? We are inspired by the limitless opportunities offered by the bioeconomy, and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Join us on this exciting path!
We are now looking for Summer Trainee, Sourcing Support to our Sourcing team at UPM Raflatac, at Tesoma Factory, Tampere.
Greetings from future manager:
“Our summer workers will have a great opportunity to learn and get experience on different areas of sourcing and procurement. Our sourcing team is a global team with individuals located in different continents and we are also working together with several different functions and locations in our company. Our summer workers are naturally participating in this collaboration, and we are sure you will find working with us in our global environment rewarding. We are looking forward to welcoming you to grow with us!”– Hanna, Manager, Procurement and Planning Operations
What you’ll do
- Complete tasks in our vendor and raw material item master data
- Work with and get to know more about responsible sourcing and different processes around certified materials and sustainability
- Handle raw material related product safety enquiries together with our product safety team
- Be in contact with our suppliers with different enquiries from the above-mentioned areas
- Support our categories and analytics team with some practical tasks
- Participate in our process and tool related development initiatives
Who you are
We are looking for a student who has already advanced a bit in the studies. We appreciate a positive and energetic attitude, as well as readiness for taking initiative and responsibility. In our work environment you will need excellent English skills (both written and spoken). It is also good if you are familiar with basic IT and analytics tools and have some understanding of supply chain management processes.
What we offer to you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives. You will become a part of our motivated and supporting work community.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your summer traineeship. We offer you a chance to develop in an innovative work environment. Many of our summer trainees continue with UPM as Thesis Workers or return to us later in their career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.,
Are you ready?
Hear more and ask about our summer jobs by joining our webinars! Enroll yourself on a time that suits you on our webinar page.
Submit your application via the link above no later than 14th of February 2021.
Please fill the candidate profile and summer job application carefully. Remember to also include your CV and cover letter in the application. We will start processing the applications already during the application period.
For support with submitting your application please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
We are committed to being a responsible employer and participate in Responsible Summer Job -campaign.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.