Summer Trainee, Sourcing Business Intelligence & Analytics
During the summer you will gain valuable experience from your own field of study. We offer versatile and responsible tasks in an international company that builds for a more sustainable tomorrow? We are inspired by the limitless opportunities offered by the bioeconomy, and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Join us on this exciting path!
We are now looking for Summer Trainee, Sourcing Business Intelligence & Analytics in Helsinki or Tampere.
Greetings from future manager:
“During the summer you will learn how to apply analytical methods and data visualization in practice. You will work with various decision-makers in Sourcing and Finance, and experienced analyst professionals in your team, and you will get to train your analytical skills with the latest tools and technologies.”
– Jaakko Salminen, Manager, Sourcing Business Intelligence & Analytics
What you’ll do
- Design and develop analytical dashboards in Power BI
- Work with the team to define guidelines for dashboard development
- Collect needs and feedback from end-users
- Test and implement new analytical methods
- Participate in various analytics related projects based on your interests
- Support development of analytical databases, and datastores for end-users
Who you are
We are looking for students who have prior experience in Business Intelligence dashboard development, or relevant studies. Experience in database development (SQL) is a plus. You will need a proactive attitude and will to develop your skills in applying the latest analytical tools to solve business problems.
What we offer to you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives. You will become a part of our motivated and supporting work community.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your summer traineeship. We offer you a chance to develop in an innovative work environment. Many of our summer trainees continue with UPM as Thesis Workers or return to us later in their career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Are you ready?
Read more about summer recruitment process, applying, timeline, all available positions and more information on www.upm.com/summer or www.upm.com/kesa in Finnish.
Hear more and ask about our summer jobs by joining our webinars! Enroll yourself on a time that suits you on our webinar page.
Submit your application via the link above no later than 14th of February 2021.
Please fill the candidate profile and summer job application carefully. Remember to also include your CV and cover letter in the application. We will start processing the applications already during the application period.
For support with submitting your application please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
We are committed to being a responsible employer and participate in Responsible Summer Job -campaign.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.