Summer Trainee, Sourcing Analyst
The Procurement at Neste is responsible for indirect procurement covering wide range of goods and services for Neste’s businesses, operations, refineries, and investment projects. Our procurement activities have been centralized into one organization which employs some 50 procurement professionals and apply modern procurement methods corporate wide. Our mission is to create - jointly with our stakeholders and suppliers - added value to Neste and ensure availability of the plants on our part.
We are now seeking self-guided, results oriented and collaborative future talents to take up the challenge of working for Analysis, Metrics & Support team at Neste as
Sourcing Analyst Summer Trainee
As Sourcing Analyst Summer Trainee, you are responsible for carrying out supportive duties in relation to purchasing, strategic sourcing, analyzing and performance metering. You will have unique opportunity to collect experience by working in various tasks within the entire scope of Procurement - from strategic sourcing to purchasing as well as in development work.
The work locates either at our Porvoo Refinery or in the Keilaranta headquarters, Espoo. (Temporary position, 4 months).
We expect you to have
- At least Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of studies in engineering or business
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Proven communication skills and ablity to team work
- Strong academic track record
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and typical office IT applications
- Ability to adopt new systems/processes quickly, work independently and adapt in changing situations
- Proactive approach on tasks and willingness to achieve results
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
We highly appreciate
- Previous experience from procurement and/or analyst related work
- Major or minor subject in Supply management or similar
- Strive to learn new skills
- Positive can-do attitude
We offer you an great opportunity to work in a multidimensional position in our Procurement unit in dynamic and result-oriented environment and further develop your skills in becoming a procurement professional.
The person for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test.
Submit your application by 28th February, 2018. Please include your CV, Cover Letter and Transcript of records.
Please note however that we will start to process the application immediately upon receipt.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095707
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa