Summer Trainee, Shipping Operations
Logistics organization plans, optimizes and executes logistics services corporate wide, both short and long term, based on business needs. Tasks include transportation management with all transportation modes, global terminal network management, cross business area optimization and synergy sharing, and logistics development and asset management. Logistics organization focuses on safety, quality and cost-efficiency. Collaboration and benchmarking also outside Neste are important elements, and teams act as a corporate level interface to the transportation and storage markets.
We are now looking for
Vessel Operator Trainee
whose task is to take care of the commercial operations of the vessels operated by Neste. This includes liaising with vessels, customers and other stakeholders, instructing the vessels regarding cargo transportation and following-up the fulfillment of transport and time charter agreements. An important part of the task is also the performance follow-up of the vessels, commercial optimization and reporting.
In this task it's important that you can work independently, but you also need to have good cooperative and interaction skills in order to actively create and maintain stakeholder contacts. Your stakeholders include ship owners, ship management companies, agents and other partners in the oil business and in the shipping industry.
What we are looking for:
- Applicable education (e.g. maritime, logistics, commercial)
- Experience of commercial vessel operations
- Experience of cargo handling and cargo characteristics of tanker trade
- Knowledge of shipping and oil product logistics
- Customer service experience.
In addition, we expect from you
- Fluent written and spoken English, fluency in Swedish is an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- The ability to work and make decisions independently
- Precision, analyticity and a careful grip.
We offer you interesting and challenging tasks in an international business environment with learning opportunities.
The Vessel Operators Trainee reports to the Team Leader Shipping Operations.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
Please submit your application and CV no later than 28th February, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1095856
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa