Summer Trainee, Reporting and Analytics
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together. Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
We are now looking for Summer Trainees to various Reporting and Analytics positions in Finland.
We have positions in:
Corporate Reporting & Analytics – in this position you will participate in implementing graphical and user-friendly reporting solutions for Metso Outotec's business users as well as create graphical reporting templates, develop reports, test and document new reporting tools. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how to build Tier-1 IT solutions. This position can be located in Espoo or Tampere.
Customer logistics reporting & analytics – in this position you will work with report development & maintenance, data modelling, data security and data on demand for Customer Logistics organisation. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how to manipulate enterprise data warehouse and creating business insights from transactional data that benefit operational departments to understand customer behavior. This position can be located in Espoo, Helsinki, Lappeenranta, Pori, Turku or Tampere.
To succeed, you will need:
- Final phase studies in Industrial Engineering and Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Networks, data automation, business logic, IT, customer experience (CX) or customer data management
- Experience about analytics, software and databases
- Technical explorative approach
- Knowledge and interest in finance and business
- Knowledge about usability and user interface design are considered an advantage.
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
- Good skills in MS Office tools, especially in Power BI, Power Query, SQL
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
Please apply as soon as possible, application period ends on March 1st, 2021. Please note that as there are several positions offered through this same job ad, your application will be visible to several hiring managers.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/.