Summer trainee, Reporting & Analytics
We are currently looking for a summer trainee to join our Reporting & Analytics team. In addition, we’d like you to be also available as hourly worker afterwards.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Develop and test reports in major SAP implementation program
- Participate in production support & development
- Develop reporting & analytics processes and tools and update documentations
- Perform regular and ad-hoc type of tasks, e.g. data reconciliation between systems
- Visualize business data using PowerBI and Azure and investigate applying advanced analytics and automated decision support tools
You will work in the Reporting & Analytics team with Concept Owners and Configuration Owners in addition to key business stakeholders and vendors. It is possible to modify the content of the assignment and responsibilities according to the selected candidate’s skills and interests.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is
- Studies in Information Technology, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or similar areas
- Fluent English skills
We also value
- Relevant working experience, e.g. in report development & testing tasks
- Experience and understanding of SAP ERP modules, SAP BI or Microsoft BI (Power BI tool)
- Passionate and active problem solver attitude, able to work both individually and with teams
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer. We also arrange events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
Summer job takes place in May - August, 2020.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels.
Please submit your application letter and CV the latest on 16.2.2020.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the pre-selection stage and – if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure – an on-site interview. Please note that due to the large number of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.