Summer Trainee, Radiation Safety and Radioactive Waste Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. Radiation Safety and Radioactive Waste Management unit’s mission is to protect people and environment against adverse effects of ionizing radiation. Responsibilities of our Team include e.g. radiation safety, emergency preparedness, meteorological monitoring, dispersion and dose analyses, environmental radiological monitoring and radioactive waste management.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Analyzing and processing meteorological data
- Post-processing dispersion and dose calculation results
- Participating in document management, reporting and document writing
- Additional tasks can be tailored based on the experience and interest of the applicant
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. student in e.g. energy technology, physics, radiochemistry, meteorology or other technical or natural science
- Advanced skills in Excel and at least basic skills in programming
- Proactive, co-operative, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.