Summer Trainee, QualityValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Summer Trainee, Quality
Would you be a new member of the Quality team?
The Quality trainee role will be a position with a lot of variety in day to day work. The person or persons selected for this role will work supporting multiple functions in the Quality team, for both existing and new projects.
Work days include the following tasks:
The Quality trainee will work to ensure the cost-effectiveness and quality capability of existing and new manufacturing processes. You will learn to execute corrective actions in quality or productivity issues, and assist in the resolution of customer issues. You will also have the opportunity to learn about and investigate issues in new technology in electric mobility.
You will gain experience with Control Plans, PFMEAs, and process validation. You will support the auditing and improvement of the control plan on a regular basis, and may support customer or regulatory audits relating to the control plan, FMEA, and process capability. You may assist in ensuring that the Process FMEA is up to date and that corrective actions are recorded along with the support of a multifunctional team. In cooperation with the laboratory. you may ensure that testing methods and processes are valid and reviewed correctly. You may assist with MSA's and monitor the production process stability, and escalate issues as needed.
We hope you have:
- Studies in engineering, physical sciences, or material science or applicable field
- Experience in quality or production work is beneficial
- Knowledge of quality methods, tools and techniques
- Experience with problem solving, statistics, or Six Sigma are beneficial
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO9001 or IATF16949 are beneficial
- Analytical thinking style with hands on attitude
- High level of self-initiative and motivation
- Fluent spoken and written English is required
This is what we offer you:
- A supportive team to advise and help you succeed in your job
- An international atmosphere, with both Finnish and English as working languages
- Flexible working hours
- Paid internship, with pay based on credits completed.
- Trainee community and events throughout the summer
- Possibility to extend your employment contract after the summer. You can read about different ways to progress and career stories for example here
Interested, but still some questions? You can reach out our HR team:
Now it's your turn- join us in the fast lane and send your application at the latest 12.2.2023!
Who are we and what do we do?
Valmet Automotive is an international company that offers opportunities for a wide range of professionals at every location in Finland, Germany and Poland. We manufacture future cars, battery systems, and kinematic solutions The core of all our operations and culture are the 5 commitments of the company, which provide the basis for a straightforward and earth-based business culture. Learn more about Valmet Automotive's commitments and jump into the fast-moving work environment!
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy muualla verkossa