Summer Trainee, QHSEValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Summer Trainee, QHSE
Would you be a new member of the Quality & HSE team in Salo?
We are a multinational team located in all VA EVS locations both in Finland and Germany. For the summer 2023 we would be happy to have you in our team. You will get to know the work in different areas of quality, health & safety and sustainability & environment on a strategic level and gain insights and experience in tasks relating to these areas.
Work days include the following tasks:
You will be working on supporting our team e.g. in documentation related tasks, developing training material for different areas and participating to our daily activities . Furthermore, you’ll support the team in the preparation and completion of e.g. internal and external audits and customer visits in different locations and support the team in closing of topics concerning such visits.
We hope you have:
- Studies in engineering, physical sciences, material science or other applicable field
- Experience in quality, health & safety and/or sustainability & environment is beneficial
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001 or ISO45001 are beneficial
- Analytical thinking style with hands on attitude
- High level of self-initiative and motivation
- Fluent spoken and written English is required
This is what we offer you:
- A supportive team to advise and help you succeed in your job
- An international atmosphere, with both Finish and English as working languages
- Flexible working hours
- Paid internship, with pay based on credits completed
- Trainee community and events throughout the summer
- Possibility to extend your employment contract after the summer, you can read about different ways to progress and career stories, for example here --> Read more
Interested, but still some questions? You can reach out to our HR team:
Now it's your turn- join us in the fast lane and send your application at the latest 12.2.2023!
Who are we and what do we do?
Valmet Automotive is an international company that offers opportunities for a wide range of professionals at every location in Finland, Germany and Poland. We manufacture future cars, battery systems, and kinematic solutions The core of all our operations and culture are the 5 commitments of the company, which provide the basis for a straightforward and earth-based business culture. Learn more about Valmet Automotive's commitments and jump into the fast-moving work environment!