Summer Trainee, Pyhäjoki Communications
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will support and assist our local communications, and also participate in other communications-related tasks.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Content production for our communication channels (news, interviews, photos and videos)
- Maintaining internal and external communications channels
- Organizing meetings and events as well as other assistant tasks
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in communications or art and design, and previous experience of corporate communications or journalism
- Skills in writing, photographing and producing videos
- Co-operative, proactive and positive attitude
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish, both verbally and in writing
- Driving license
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi
Work location: The work location is in Pyhäjoki office.