Summer Trainee, Pulp Mill Development
During the summer you will gain valuable experience from your own field of study. We offer versatile and responsible tasks in an international company that builds for a more sustainable tomorrow? We are inspired by the limitless opportunities offered by the bioeconomy, and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Join us on this exciting path!
We are now looking for Summer Trainees, Operations Finland Development and Support team to our pulp mill in Pietarsaari. We have the same position open also in Lappeenranta and Kouvola
Greetings from future team:
“Our summer trainees will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge pulp mill challenges during the summer in our positive and encouraging work environment. You will learn a lot and get to apply what you have learned in your studies in practice. We are sure you will find working with us rewarding. Our team is especially proud of our dedication to sustainability, innovative products and services. We are looking forward to welcoming you to grow with us!”
What you’ll do
- Participate in pulp production efficiency development projects
- Work with and get to know more about pulp production
- Learn what effects pulp quality and work with topics to improve it
Who you are
We are looking for engineering students who have already advanced a bit in their university studies. We appreciate a positive and energetic attitude, as well as taking initiative and responsibility. In our work environment you will need excellent Finnish skills. Other language skills are considered as an asset.
What we offer to you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives. You will become a part of our motivated and supporting work community.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your summer traineeship. We offer you a chance to develop in an innovative work environment. Many of our summer trainees continue with UPM as Thesis Workers or return to us later in their career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Are you ready?
Hear more and ask about our summer jobs by joining our webinars! Enroll yourself on a time that suits you on our webinar page.
Submit your application via the link above no later than 14th of February 2021.
Please fill the candidate profile and summer job application carefully. Remember to also include your CV and cover letter in the application. We will start processing the applications already during the application period.
For support with submitting your application please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
We are committed to being a responsible employer and participate in Responsible Summer Job -campaign.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1405268
- Työsuhde: Kesätyö
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Pietarsaari
- Lisätietoja antaa: For support with submitting your application please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.