Summer Trainee, Project Procurement (Espoo)
As a new company, we have started an exciting journey together. Our ambition is to be the top-tier company in the industry. This will be possible through our motivated people working together towards a common goal. We are excited to welcome you to be a part of creating our culture and new ways of working together.
Metso Outotec offers a variety of exciting opportunities for students. We operate in more than 50 countries, which gives you a chance to work together with colleagues from around the world. Our trainees work for instance in sales, IT, quality, logistics, marketing, procurement, ordering, HR, production, R&D, administration and much more.
This position will be located in Espoo, Finland.
As Summer Trainee – Project Procurement (Espoo), you will:
- Place purchase orders based on received purchase requisitions
- Manage inquiry process for non-priced items
- Follow up purchase orders and order confirmations
- Handle supplier invoices
- Update and maintain the procurement plans
To succeed, you will need
- A higher degree study background in for example in business, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
- A positive and spontaneous can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed
- A customer focused and innovative mindset, and problem solving skills
- An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks
- Good skills in MS Office tools, basic knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Combined technical and business mindset
- People skills including the ability to influence people effectively
- Ability to take ownership on the assigned tasks and projects and drive them proactively
- Good communication skills in English and Finnish
We offer you an interesting role in a truly global business environment, where you have a chance to see and build networks on many levels across the organization. You have many opportunities for personal growth and development. You will get support from a great team of committed colleagues and all the opportunities, support and benefits of a big company.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in Separation Business Line Delivery. You will get a chance to work with professionals of the local project procurement team, of Metso Outotec Minerals Business Area. You will have good opportunities to further develop your expertise by learning how to execute demanding procurement projects in the global technology company.
For further details about the position, please contact Katja Gaggl, Director, Project Procurement BL Separation, katja.gaggl(at)mogroup.com.
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, read more http://kesaduuni.org/responsible-summer-job/.
Please apply as soon as possible, application period ends on March 1st, 2021.