Summer Trainee, Project Control
Neste Engineering Solutions
We are currently looking for a Summer Trainee to join our Project Control team in Porvoo.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
- Help and back up during the holiday season in both TA2020 and other projects in the Porvoo refinery
- Support Project Engineers with their daily work
- Test new procedures
- Help out with daily processes
You will work closely with Project Engineers to strengthen the controlling of our projects.
The keys to success in the summer job
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your summer success. We also value people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills.
In addition we see that the best combination of experience, skills and background in this position is
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area such as technology or business
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Interest in working with numbers
- Fluent oral and written English, Finnish language is an advantage.
We also value
- Experience in industrial investment projects (e.g. project management, engineering, procurement, site operations, financial reporting) and economical know-how
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. We are committed to offer you a comprehensive induction in the beginning of the summer and you will have a nominated mentor through the summer. We also arrange many events for our summer trainees to enhance collaboration, networking and comprehensive understanding of our business.
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The summer job takes place in Kilpilahti, Porvoo, Finland. Kilpilahti is located only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city center by car. We also arrange bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas.
Read more about summer with Neste from our web pages or from our social media channels
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The summer job recruitment process may include a video or phone interview at the preselection stage and - if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure - an on-site interview in Porvoo.
Please submit your application letter and CV at the latest 16.2.2020
Please note that due to the large amount of applications we are unable to answer phone enquiries. Please send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a possible drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the persos with their consent.