Summer Trainee, Program Development
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in corporate governance and development, and your tasks may include supporting and assisting tasks in following fields:
- Strategy and long-term planning, annual planning
- Project and risk management
- Stakeholder management
- Performance measurement, follow-up and reporting
- Organization, competence and management system development
- Preparation of workshops, trainings and meetings
- Document management, intranet updates
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: 3rd-4th year student for a master level degree in engineering, commercial or management and/or previous experience of large investment projects or corporate governance and development
- Skills in MS Office, software, databases and social media
- Proactive, co-operative, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this summer trainee position. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki office.